Saturday 4 July 2009

ONE YEAR ON...

Aaah it's been a year. Boarded the Qantas flight at the Domestic Airport (less messy this time but I still loathe it) with Darrel and met Melvin over here at the Sydney airport. Took a cab down together to the airport where we dropped off at the wrong spot and walked a big circle thanks to Melvin HAH.

Dinner was at the same place as where we ate a year ago with the team.CHINA TOWN!

Superbowl! With Y2K desserts beside it. Oooh memories.

I didn't have to look at the menu to decide what I wanted to have. Mummy's jealous, by the way, HAHA. Fried rice cakes shanghainese style with XO chilli sauce. Yummy stuff.

I ordered bubble tea at a store near EasyWay (it was closed boohoo) and when I asked for double pearls, the lady gave me a look of doubt. When I got my drink, I figured why the look. The pearls took up 3/4 the cup. IF ONLY SINGAPORE'S DOUBLE PEARLS COULD BE HALF THIS AMOUNT!

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: