Friday 16 May 2008

TAGGED!

YOURS TRULY got tagged by Wilson Chong a few days back.

The Rules
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs. (WILSON YOU DIDN'T LET ME KNOW!)



Random Fact #1: I've never owned a Sony Ericsson phone in my life.
I first started using handphones when I turned 12 (2001) and it was a Nokia 3310 (was a birthday gift from Mummy!). I've used motorola, samsung and nokia but have never used Sony Ericsson. Probably it's the lazy factor in me. You know, Sony Ericsson's buttons are pretty different from Samsung and Nokia. My Motorola phone was a no-choice thing 'cos I lost a phone then.

Random Fact #2: I love eating ice cream during extremely cold weather like winter.
If you don't already know that, it means you haven't been constantly reading my blog. No obligations though ^^. And back to the ice cream point, Mummy and I are both suckers for ice cream but I crave for them more during cold weather. Even when I'm sick like now. And Mummy knows it's impossible to stop me when I really crave for it. GO ASK HER! I just had a bowl of ice cream ^^.

Random Fact #3: I've not worn a skirt in a year plus, probably two.
Was never really a skirt person. I love wearing dresses, short, medium or long. Just not skirts. I'm more of a shorts person.

Random Fact #4: When I was 3 y.o., Mummy NEVER thought of signing me up for ballet.
Nopes, you didn't read it wrong. Mummy wanted me to be a pianist all the while, even till now. According to her, I was the one who made her sign me up for ballet when i was only 3. She said I was pretty mesmorised by a studio of ballerinas and kept dropping very obvious hints. She didn't give up on the pianist dream, though. She kept forcing it till I failed my grade 8 piano exams and refused to go for any piano lessons ever again. Give me the leotard, tights, shoes and barre. Leave the piano to others.

Random Fact #5: I love the farms. Animal farms.
When I was younger, parents and I used to go travelling every end of the year (until 911 happened and it became once every 2-3 years). Each time they say we're going overseas, the first I'd ask was "ARE WE STAYING IN A FARM?!?!?!?!?!" But I only got to stay in one when we came to Perth for holiday in 2002. I ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED IT!

Random Fact #6: My favourite animal is NOT dog/cat/hamster/rabbit.
My favourite animal is horse. No kid. They can be so graceful and muscular at the same time. I'd really love to go horse riding again. Now you know how hard it is to do certain personality quizzes that asks you what your favourite animal is and refuse to put "horse" as one of the choices.

Random Fact #7: I'm not scared of most insects (haha, Wilson, it's totally opposite from your fact).
A cockroach can crawl right infront of my feet and I'll still sit down calmly while a guy friend beside me is standing on the bench freaking out. BUT I'm scared of bees ('cos they can sting) and I hate skinny leg spiders ('cos they look gross). I'm ok with huge-ass spiders like tarantulas.

Random Fact #8: I'm afraid of the dark. Make that VERY.
Probably the only phobia I know I have. It gets so bad I can jump at my own shadow. Ever since I got Hammie, and whenever possible, I drive whenever I have to get to somewhere at night. This phobia's not fun at all, trust me.



I wanna tag: Sherry, Mark Chow, YQ, Wei Xian, Nancy, JaniceC, Allison, Weiping!



signing off~DE XIN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"GO ASK HER! I just had a bowl of ice cream ^^. "

No wonder you are still sick...


fear of darkness - Scotophobia
The Lord is with you even in the absolute darkness!!

De Xin said...

Is scotophobia meh? Doesn't sound familiar. Haha. A lot of people have told me that ar. But I'm always still very scared and you'll see me eyes super big, praying in my mind. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

I am the superhero to save those from the tragedy of being sappily in love.

Yeh right.

De Xin said...

Uh?