Monday 26 May 2008

NO FOOD.

Sorry, guys. This post ain't about food. Haha.

Recently watched Indiana Jones 4 with my church at Reading Cinema, Belmont. I found the movie really hillarious, laughing my head away. Given I have not watched the first 3 and still understood the jokes, I suppose this movie is really good haha. I loved how Steven Spielburg managed to capture the retro effect. But. Of all things. Why did the skull belong to a(n) _____? Ridiculous. Totally.

A bit of a hic up happened on the way to the movie. Left me in a state of reflection since last night. I wanna help. I really do. But I don't want to end up being taken advantage of, you get what I mean?



On a lighter note, a gifted child of God came down from Costa Rica to our chuch during the weekend that just passed. I went for both Saturday (UWA) and Sunday (Curtin) services and I have to say, he's truely amazing.

For me to be blessed with Gold Dust on both days, for me to fall to my knees on both days, for me to fall (really fall) with his one touch,you wouldn't believe he's only 21 this year.

Truely amazing.



signing off~DE XIN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that God will surely use you in the upcomming revival = )

De Xin said...

Haha I hope so! x)