Saturday 19 April 2008

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT.


Someone, who lives 19 houses away from me, was in Northbridge for his friend's birthday, thought I might want bubble tea, and got me a LARGE honeydew milk tea with DOUBLE pearls. No one, other than my immediate neighbour (who literally lives in the unit next to mine in the same block), specially bought bubble tea for me before. Much less with DOUBLE pearls. I'm quite a pearl freak, yep.

Not that I expect people to buy bubble tea for me, no, I never thought I deserve it. Hence I was really really shocked. He even cycled all the way down to pass me the bubble tea! I'm so honestly touched. Very.

Thanks, Wilson!



Been learning to count my blessings from scratch again. Advices people gave me, time people sacrificed just to listen to my crap, not to forget Angeline bought me the pasta book. I may already have the book but I really don't wanna give away/exchange the one she gave me (like how I really cherished the baking book Mishi got me although it wasn't the one I was whining all day long for). I'd rather exchange the one I bought.

Mishi made a point. I shouldn't let the many overshadow the few who really love me. What's most important, I know God is watching and He loves me nonetheless. Everything else is a chasing after the wind.



signing off~DE XIN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you blogged about it!! I'm touched too!!! XD

De Xin said...

wilson - Haha it just shows how very touched I am. Thanks so so so so much!

Anonymous said...

MISSING U! :D

De Xin said...

min ru- Miss you too =(

Mishi said...

have a great time at camp babe!! =) HUGS!!

De Xin said...

mishi - Yeah I did! =D