Saturday 5 April 2008

SORRY!

I know, I know, I havent' been doing a proper update for so long. If you haven't known, I wasn't in the best position to do any updates 'cos I didn't want to bring the spirit/mood of this blog down. Yep, it's been a crappy week but lotsa people have been there for me throughout and I think (and hope) things are getting better.

Unfortunately, there won't be much pictures 'cos my external hard disk drive is in the hands of Faith Yeo at the moment but photos of Max's birthday (here) and Karen's birthday (here and here) are up. Feel free to view them!




Met up with Letitia and Jacquelyn for coffee on Tuesday night. Yep, you've read it right, night. I didn't have dinner so I got myself a cake. And so did the other two. Letitia had tiramisu, Jacquelyn had baci chocolate cake and I had my pear ginger and roasted macadamia nut cake. I have to say I loved mine best although it wasn't at its freshest.



Wednesday night was Dimas' convo, Thursday night was Wei Xian's. I was at my lowest during these two days haha. Some of you might not have noticed it.

Thursday afternoon I drove down to Koorong with Allison, Eunice, Jacquelyn and Letitia. Josh Lim, Lydia and Angeline went as well. After Wei Xian's convo, I even went down Northbridge with Jeremy Tan, Benjamin and Jamie's cell to celebrate Kai Min's birthday. Sorry, no photos. =\



Yesterday afternoon, after my stats test, went down to city area with Mummy to get my NEW laptop fixed. Believe it or not, it couldn't even start. Wtcrap. It's with Sony now, hopefully the technician can HURRY UP. Tsk.

Also shopped quite a bit in the city area 'cos I needed to get some leggings and a top. Got home in the evening and I was getting ready to go out again haha.

Instead of our normal cell, we had Friday Night Live (FNL) instead. It's a service, basically, 'cos we couldn't have service today 'cos there's Walk Thru The Bible which I didn't go 'cos I'm seriously short of cash. FNL was really good although half the time I felt like breaking down. After FNL a few of our cell groups went out for supper and bubble tea.

OHOH and I got stopped twice (first when entering into Northbridge, second when exiting) for breath check! I thought it was fun haha only 'cos I knew I didn't drink and my passangers had their seat belts on. Ok since I'm on that topic now, if you ever sit in my car, you'll need to put your seat belts on as long as you're in my car. You either put them on or pay A$500 before I start driving. I'm dead serious when it comes to this issue.



Today was pretty good. Mummy, Baby and I had lunch with Wei Xian and his family. Basically to thank Wei Xian's parents for bringing my new laptop all over from Singapore. Had it at Canningvale. I drove. First time driving in the rain but (other than the huge puddles of water) everything was fine.

Lunch was good but could've been better knowing the standard of the restaurant. Mummy tried doing a bit of grocery shopping after lunch but didn't manage to get much stuff 'cos their meat there wasn't fresh. Drove home after that.

Soon enough I was out with Baby again. Caught Vantage Point at Garden City. THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME! The scenes may seem repeated but it just kept making me super duper eager to find out the whole story. Really interesting movie. You better catch it while it's still showing!



School's been ok, I suppose. Been able to catch up and stuff like that. Still trying to push myself for excellence and I hope I do get it. And so, till then!



signing off~DE XIN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The car i'm in got stopped as well, and all 3 ppl at the back have no seat belts on whatsoever.....i was like.... = =""

But luckily the police let us go ...haha

Btw, the driver will get fine as well as the passengers if caught...

De Xin said...

The driver will get A$500 fine PLUS 3 demerit points. So ya. No seatbelts, A$500 before I drive off.

Anonymous said...

but that day got 3 back seat ppl no seatbelt , the police say driver fine 700 bucks ler.... duno la = P

De Xin said...

Then I increase to A$700 lo. Easy. =D