Sunday 15 August 2004

wee! haven't blogged a looong time...lotsa things happened...firstly, i've started playing gunbound again! yeh...on thursday i guess...yeh...then on that very day i met that very vulgar GDsaint in GunBound...we somehow became friends and now he's less vulgar...he's from aust...can you believe it?! australia!!!!! omg...yepx...then on friday i just kept playing with GD and Joel...they both just kept killing me!!!!! seperately ofcoz...then on sat, i might santa claus, gerarde0045...and no it's not the freakin gerard from st. pats...it's gerarde0045 from aust...ANOTHER AUSTRALIAN!!!!! omg...and he promised me a pressie for my birthday...hope it's an avatar...man he's so cute! santa! but he keeps killing me too...then today...realised steven plays gunbound too...then played with him...haha THRASH...i killed him alota times...that was how i earned my gold...haha...secondly, my tamagotchi went through a match making session today morning and had sex and gave birth to a baby...sho cute can? haha...nothing much larh...today tuition just keep suaning the fucking fat guys lorh...feel like making trouble...muahahaha...shutup dexin...sorry...kk...today ballet...revised Etude Lyrique and finished up Demi Caractere...damn cool k...hee...now must revise myself everyday...very satisfied myself...hee...haha...kk...i'm going off for MORE gundbound...here i come, santa!

No comments: