Thursday 5 August 2004

today...hmm...nothing much...stanley's got a fever...tell him to take the ice water in the fridge at the sick bay he do-wan...hai...then geog test...hope i can pass...then...nothing much larh...chinese relief teacher...haha...think she damn pissed with our class by now...then...after sch pft...all my items very good leh! except for my standing broad jump fail by 2 cm...wth...rights...then go home...oh! n i've figured out how to change tt origami thingy theophilus gave me into a tropical fish! gosh i really love theophilus...he's so cute...so shuai! ofcoz la he my cuzin haha...jkjk...=P...XP...but seriously he damn cute...he stay in ah mah's house...hope cookie doesn't bark at him...i mean...in other words...hope cookie remembers theophilus...cookie's our family dog btw...yeh...then...at home...slp...i never bathe then go slp...die later bed smelly...at least i kinda like...brushed the bed after i woke up...then dinner...moma cook...PINEAPPLE CHICKEN?!?!?! not tt bad la...but not very nice either...sorry la moma...haha...kk...then i ask her if she know how to cook mango chicken...she say i learn myself...then i say...you buy the mango for me la...haha...kk...now here lorh...today dinner eat damn late sia...hai...sian...FIVE DAYS HOLIDAY!!!!! i told moma i dun wanna go for tomorrow's celebration...i mean...sit in the grand audi for 2.5 hours for one (stinking) concert...no thx...my butt will be damn pain...i heard it's in the hall...which is something MUCH MUCH worse...rights...hope she allows me not to go...but my zhuo ye how...aiya...juz say i never go on friday la...heck...sian...

No comments: