Thursday 5 August 2004

gerard, if you are reading this, i'm more than happy...well...i just wanna say that...dun blame me for treating you so coldly...coz your friends asked for it...they caused you to get this cold treatment...i've lost the trust in you...coz i've lost the trust of you and your friends in a whole...if you could reflect wad they did to me and if you think is funny, i tell you, it's not funny...firstly xin hua insulted my parents...i told you i expect and apology...you told me to forgot...wth? why not one day i insult your parents and lets see if you expect and apology or not...secondly, the two smses...you think its funny huh...tt made me lost trust in JC...and sebastian...now you think it's nothing...huh...why not i do it to you...then we'll see who's the last one laughing...look...i dun see you as a good friend i once trust anymore...you can say i changed...you guys caused my change...you want me to change back to the girl you first met? dream on...what's done can't be undone...n i've said...if i dun receive and apology i'll delete all your contacts...i mean...wad's the point? i dun see the need of staying in touch wif one bunch of immature freak from the small penis society...gosh...i regret even telling you tt Mavis opens at 2 tomorrow...you left your file there? if you lost it you'll fail your D&T and N levels? tt's YOUR problem...wad has tt got to do with me? how i wish i could take back my words and let you fail your whole damn N levels...you think i'm a fool...i think your friends and you are a bunch of immature freaks from small penis society...i'm no longer the girl you first met...the girl you think you can talk to...the girl you can joke around with...the girl you can treat as a fool...coz you won't even be able to stay in touch with me...wad if you bump into me at Mavis? i'll treat it as i just walked pass a stranger who once betrayed his "good friend"...good friend? you think i'm your good friend? forget it...i dunnit your symphathy...your acting ain't good enough...

No comments: