Monday 23 August 2004

omg i've got LOTS to say...where should i start from...hmm...sunday morning...tuition...haha mr fadhil scold those fat asses leh...wrong wrong...even fat asses look better than them...well...yeh mr fadhil scolded them...i damn song can? haha...then after class mr fadhil shawn wei xiang and i at the lift talk...then saw the freaks squeeze in the lift...then i shouted "AIYO MUST SQUEEZE IN THE LIFT AAARGH" then fadhil and shawn was like...you dun insult them one day will die izzit...haha...how you all know arh? haha...then after tt parents fetch me go some restaurant have lunch...haha had so much fun...jojo and i kept walking around to "burn fats" lol...jojo as in jocelyn my cuz...yep...then after lunch...went to send ah mah home...then...went to the soccer field at east coast park...it's only a smaaall smaaall field...for beginners ma...so jian en and theophilus went to their soccer enrichment programme...lol...interesting...then...we "adults" had a picnic...then...at 5.30 my moma ask me to go...then i dun wanna go...coz i dun wanna go ballet...it's like...family outing leh...with theophilus and fourth aunt...then...very rare chance k...then...i got so pissed i cried la...i didn't want tt to happen either but...my tears always squeeze their way through whenever i get angry...then...my dad knew bout it...and i heard he was also damn pissed...i mean...it's not as if i dun go one lesson i'm gonna fail the whole exam damn badly or wad...further more it's in march...not tomorrow! oh God...and so many ppl didn't come last week so...they sure repeat right? nvm...then...germaine jojo and i had alot of fun larh...jojo was chasing after germaine for the cam...and both of them run very wierd lorh...then i was like laughing till my tummy ache...lol...then i was like...relay relay relay! then i took over the cam and jojo ran after me and jojo had no stamina and she gave up haha...there were quite a few pics taken of germaine jojo and i...then...after their enrichment programme we went to my uncle's restaurant...we had free man tou and free drink...song right? haha...then sarah-ann wanted to meet me but it's like...the time is always not right...then i think she got a lil pissed...i mean...sorry larh coz...my uncle wanna send me home already wad...i dun feel good asking him to wait lorh...sigh...nvm...then...go uncle's house for dinner...haha the tortuise...damn big fat clumsy and cute...reminds me of the joke zhiyin told me....lame la zhiyin lol...then...dinner...moma came over...me and her ok liao...then after the dinner went home...thank goodness daddy not at home...so...i went straight into my room and i just somehow went to sleep immediately...it was around...10? yeh early hor...haha...then sleep...till today...sch...heck la...felt a lil depressed...sms-ed stanley...think he gave me the right choice...then...after sch...went michelle's house...wanted to do chem...but in the end we did the teacher's day collage...me and dorothy went to use terence's (michelle's bro) comp to find pic...haha had so much fun...then...after tt i tried to copy and paste the chem thingy but got prob...aaargh...dunno la...then doris played pool...then played the car racing game with terence...then i play jigsaw...but halfway i was like...oh shit! then i went down to help...pulled doris down too...haha...had quite some fun actually...then...walk home...then...here i am...not having dinner coz had kfc for lunch then like very full...aaargh my leg...dunno y...so pain...ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch.....ankle i mean

No comments: