Saturday 7 August 2004

didn't blog luz night coz i was too engrosssed with my new pet...yes! my new pet! my tamagotchi! kk tt's lame but...it's damn cute k....well...yesterday...sch celebration lorh...nothing much la as usual...after the damn celebration go home...went shopping! wif moma...then went to post office...post birthday card to my god grandma in KL...love her lots and miss her too...then...bought some stuff at NTUC...then...go home...slp...from 2.30 slp to 5...then wake up...dinner...after dinner....i also forgot hee...then...today morning...daddy kicked me out of bed at 8...ate breakfast...then go back to slp...woke up at 9 again...go swimming...i swam 6 laps...then the sun was damn good i juz stood in the pool for a looong time and had a small tan...i ain't black YET ofcoz...but at least it's one step closer...XP...then...on the way out of katong swimming complex i saw qiwei jiu jiu...i was like...huh? oh hi!!!!! then he called my moma jie jie...haha nono...he's not my mum's bro...i wish man...he's my mum's cousin...he's only in NS second year...he damn shuai k...the one i said germaine had a crush on...now i not sure la...but yeh...he's a nice uncle too...caring...then...go home i told my parents i going to meet sarah-ann for lunch...then they very bu shuang coz i never tell them earlier...i was like...wth...then...i juz bathe and went off to take a bus to parkway...then...sarah-ann was in a 197 bus who jus passed by the bus stop when i juz reached there...so i missed a damn bus...then i sarah-ann called me to tell me she's on tt 197 bus...lol...then i sat at the bustop waiting for a bus to come...then i was kinda like day dreaming and a 135 bus passed by without my notice...i was like...oh holy fucking piece of shit! i know tt's vulgar but...it juz accidentally slipped out of my mouth without my notice...then...took a 76...met sarah-ann at the bustop...then...we went to have yoshinoya for lunch...then met sarah-ann's parents and bro at Oleh Oleh...had two onde onde...then...went to pee...then went mavis...then dunno why we went down to macs to get a drink...then tuition...i didn't bring my calculator...so i was damn bloody bored...almost dead...then...talk a liiitle bit to joel...thank god he's talking...then...after tuition went for dinner with daddy moma...got my old calculator and old tamagotchi fixed...now it's both in use! the only diff now is the new tamagotchi can have sex (oops!) and this old one can't...then dinner...then go home...then...fixed my tt mirror hanger thingy...it's a hanger...with a mirror! damn nice i tell ya...i love it...then...here i am...trying to get myself occupied with what i can find...obviously i can't find anything...coz both tamagotchi's alseep...oh! you know the new one? the one tt can have sex(oops!) now? it's named ice after me! hee...kk...i should juz shutup now...coz joel made me realise silence is golden...sarah-ann said i should solve my probs...i said...no thx...it'll be juz one and a half years more...then i'll go off to either australia or london...then i won't see these morons anymore...rights? so i'll juz stay silent in sch...but ofcoz i care bout my fwenx...yeh...ignorance is the best way to solve things...i saw someone's nick and i thought it kinda makes sense...anything that hurts you but doesn't kill you makes you stronger...it's darn true...yepx...alright...gtg...trying to make joel open his golden mouth......

No comments: