Monday 1 June 2009

LAST CELL

Bloody hell. My pink sony vaio crashed, AGAIN, yesterday. I can still reember when I first got it, totally brand new, untouched, unused, the motherboard spoiled. I had to trouble Wei Xian's parents AGAIN to bring it back to Singapore to get it fixed. And now, after less than 1.5 years, it's crashed again. What a timing. More than a year, less than 1.5 years. I can't even claim any warranty.

I've promised myself never to buy a vaio ever again, however good their red ones look. *spits*

So. Whose computer am I using now? Leon's. Thankfully, he has a spare compact notebook for me to borrow for the time being. I feel really bad, though, 'cos he uses this notebook for his school work. But I did tell him to just take it back whenever he needs it.

Anyways, last Friday was our last cell with Evangeline. How fast, hey. I've only joined her cell for about a month or so and it was already the last cell. Boo. And for our very last cell together, we went to Cottesloe Beach after cell evaluation at Florence's place =).

Ahhh the moon. Covered by clouds =_=. This looked a bit like some water colour painting, IMO.


Our cell's very own F4. L2R: Jordan, Leon, Philip, Phil.

Food, glorious food!

Same three guys, doing the same things to each other, as usual.

Supposed to be a shot of them jumping off the cliff. It was...a bit...hard...for my...DSLR...to take...in the night. Damn. I'm still waiting for my Lumix!

And again.

Flowers 4 on the grass? HAHA!

Oh gosh, I swear they look the cutest here.

A bit off focus, but you get the point. Leon saving Jordan from falling off the cliff and I miraculously hung off the cliff, taking this shot.

The girls!

All emo, except me.

All emo (and one dead), except Jordan.

Sigh...I'll miss you guys while I'm gone, really.

Totally. Random. Shot. WASN'T MY IDEA!

Me and the emo giant.

Giant and the spoilt me.

Yay Pauline! Eh. Did you change your facebook account?! How come I can no longer find you on my facebook friends list!

Leon. The pepsi guy. HAHA! Go shopping, Leon.

Ah well. I really will miss this bunch when I'm leaving. This is boohoo. Bad boohoo.

signing off~DE XIN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!
you're looking good!
<3, alicia

De Xin said...

Heyyy! Hehe thanks thanks =)