Wednesday 17 June 2009

=D

"Let's go watch movie."

And within half an hour, we were on our way to the cinema. Phil, Philip and I watched The Hangover together last Sunday night. DAMN hilarious! I can say I laughed through the whole movie. Including the credits. But no, we didn't throw the popcorn like in the picture above haha I just thought it was funny, the dressing, the seats, their expressions and the lighting.

Jordan was upset 'cos we didn't call him along. I guess that's what happens when things get so inpromptu. We forget people. =P

I GOT MY CAMERA BACK! Met Faith in the city last Thursday after my Business Econometrics paper (don't ask).

She brought Daylan along! Little Winnie the Pooh! Gah he's so cute. You should see him when he gets hyper. He's. Damn. Cute.

We had lunch together at Han's.
The sick me had Banh Canh noodles. I was shocked they used udon noodles instead of the normal glass noodles. Not good.

Faith had Pad Thai. They used bee hoon instead of the glass noodles also!

Both our dishes were super oily even though mine was with soup. Another Han's branch to cross out.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: