Tuesday 8 March 2005

wad is love...im currently devastated over the lost of my previous love but...on the other hand i seem to have fallen for another guy...i wont say love...coz i myself dun even know wads love...seeing my previous love being so happy with his current affair...i cant do anything but sit back restlessly seeing him fade from my vision slowly by slowly...wad can i do? my vision is so blurred that i cant even see properly where he's going...i only know...he's leavin me...for good...for lovin him...i guess i should let him go...let him find someone better than me...n for the new guy i seem to have fallen for...i dunno if he knows i like him...neither do i know if he likes me...i expect n look forward to his calls n msgs everyday...but those expectations just crash into bits by the end of each day...wad should i do? should i tell him? if i do...will he ignore me? if he does...wont it be worse? maybe i should...maybe i should just step aside n see his happiness flood myself with wonder......

No comments: