Thursday 31 March 2005

should i?


daddy told me...if moma uses my sec3 results to apply some UK shit...n if the UK ppl aint satisfied with my results, they'll ask me to take some tests...if i pass i'll study in UK with the same education level as singapore...but if i fail they'll downgrade me...so it IS a risk coz my sec3 results are like...shit...terrible...so...should i take the risk? i seriously dunno...my ultimate goal is still to go to australia...so...how????? sigh...tt three months thingy is implemented again...mr ng is right...we are like guinea pigs...being experimented on so many new stuffs...expecting us to adapt like *poof*! i've adapted to the new system again!...crap...sigh...dunno la...daiyu had been my listening ear today...aargh i've been a burden to another person!!!!! damn...but hey thanks for letting me see ur gay face through webcam...i no webcam la...cannot let u see my les face lol...only once a week u can see my les face haha...kk tts lame...wells...im off now~!

No comments: