Sunday 20 March 2005

she's such a pain in the farkin ass!!!!! okok lets not talk bout tt...lets talk bout my ballet exam...



friday...18th march...4.10pm...DINGDONG...run in...pink-blue-white-yellow...
"good afternoon miss atkinson"...
"good morning...u're deborah, mavis...and...how do i pronounce ur name?"
"DE xin"
"deRR xin? and amanda. please go to the barre pls"
*start of barre work*
*end of barre work*
"let me reassure ur dances. deborah? u're doing demi character, poetique and dance russ?"
*deborah nodds head*
"mavis, u're doing demi character, poetique, mazurka?"
*mavis nodds head*
*miss atkinson looks at the paper...looks up at me...looks at the paper...looks up at me"
"im sorry but i just cant remember how to pronounce ur name...dearrr xin?"
*mr chester makes a farnie face*
*i smiled, tryin not to laugh, n nod my head*
"and amanda, u're doing waltz prentum, dramatique and mazurka di salon?"
*amanda nodds her head*
"now u girls can have a rest outside for 30s-one minute. i'll ring the door bell for u to come in again. from now on, i wont say a word as i'll sit back n relax"
*deborah, mavis, me n amanda run out n prepare to go in again*
*DINGDOOONG*
*deborah, mavis, me n amanda run in n stood in our positions n got ready for entree polinee*
*start of entree polinee*
*end of entree poline*
*four of us went out n cooled ourselves down as deborah gets ready for her first dance, etude lyrique*
okok haha tt was crap...well...then deborah, mavis, me n amanda dance etude lyrique...solo lorh...so deborah goes n then come out then mavis goes in then come out then i go in then i come out then amanda goes in then she comes out that kinda thing...when do we know when to go in? when the examiner rings the door bell...haha...after etidue lyrique, its deborah mavis n i with demi character n amanda with waltz prentum...there goes the second section...solo also for all...then deborah, mavis n me with poetique n amanda with dramatique...third section...solo also...then deborah-dance russ, mavis-mazurka de salon, me-dance russ, amanda-mazurka de salon...end of fourth section...solo also...then four of us will go in again as a group for our finale polenee...then...
"thankyou miss atkinson"
"thankyou girls"
END OF EXAM!!!!! WOHO!!!!! then my mum helped out in locking the room n blah blah blah n it so happened that she ended up takin the same lift as my examiner...the examiner told my mum "ur daughter just had her grade 8 exam didnt she?"...when my moma told me wad happened in the lift i nearly chocked on my water...haha...



kk im too pissed to talk bout my tt stoopid lil cousin so i shall blog on that the next time

No comments: