Thursday 31 March 2005

timothy is back from australia! only for bout 2 weeks though...he's going off on the 10th of april...so after school i was supposed to meet timothy like either at his house or outside branksome road but he's so stucked at home eating noodles...so i went parkway first...had pasta mania...the nice friendly waiter's there!!! i mean...the cute one is not there anymore...maybe coz he part time one...so when i went there, the waiter....forget it...this is wad happened:
"wad do you want?" - waiter
"creamy chicken" - me
"pasta choice?" - waiter
"linguine" - me
"any drinks?" - waiter with hand sign
"mm...coke will do" - me
"so how are u?" - waiter fiddling with the cashier
"fine thankyou" - me
*waiter smiles widely*
i mean...ya i've been there like so many times n he knows me but...how often do u get to see such friendly waiter! yep haha...then i went to mavis...supposed to meet him there...while waiting, i went to finish my summary...then when timothy came it took me so long to convince timothy tt he can go into the office coz only anita is there...then he wont go parkway coz he claims he came from there...n then he's meeting his friend later in parkway la...nvm...then tuition start...4 new ppl...wa lao...then dai yu n weixiang are both like so farnie today la!!! laugh until peng...haha...then after eng immediately i went to put my bag in the first row...coz i never manage to get it...i mean im not being kia su la but mr ng really hopes i'd sit infront...so he can watch me...n at the same time find out if i have problems...i mean...i really dunno how he does it la! wanna hide my feelings also cannot...i mean its ok for my parents to be able to tell me feelings but...MR NG?! sigh...4 years...doesnt seem long right? its long enough for mr ng to really understand me so much tt he can tell if i have a problem or not...crazy teacher...ok so ya...daniel was being as cute n farnie as ever...he's so innocent n gentleman like lorh! nvm...free from love...my, i repeat, MY qoute...kk then after tuition go home...told gerard all my problems...not exactly problems but...the pain in my heart is reliefed...sorry for being a burden but u were a good listener thanks gerard...still, i dun think im worth it...but still, thanks =) im off!

No comments: