Saturday 26 December 2009

FIRSTS?

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE OMGOSH! I can't upload photos 'cos I've reached my photo uploading quota :( but I'm still gonna blog! 'Cos these few days have been a real blast!



It started on Thursday night. There was a Secondary school slash Christmas countdown party at Kai Liang's place. I was kinda over-dressed but OH WELL I still enjoyed myself. Had some good food (that steak was really awesome) and good catch-up. I learnt dai dee too! Although, uh, I still get confused what's bigger.

We totally missed the countdown HAHA 'cos by the time the cake was out, it was 00:04am already LOL. Cake was good too. Ahhh it was really a great meet up. :D



Christmas day! I had so much fun giving out the brownies I baked (which were too sweet, damn). After service, I went home to start cooking for Christmas dinner! 'Cos my Godparents and my little baby Godsister were coming over for Christmas dinner!

It was a spread. Tuna, egg, mayo and cucumber on bread/cracker, pork ribs, apricot chicken, beef stew, chicken noodles soup, home made peanut butter chocoalte cups and fruits. All for only 5 adults! Not forgetting white wine :D



Christmas night. Nancy came over my place! We spent the last hour of Christmas playing mini monopoly. I lost very devastatingly. Very obviously, I'm not a business woman. At all. Then. My birthday came! I got my birthday present! A holga micro 110 camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I super love it! Seriously! I now have to go find for film.

Anyone know where to get holga films? For micro 110?

Then I was supposed to go to Parkway with Mummy at 11.30am to buy my birthday cake but I only woke up at 11.30am HAH and so I showered and started putting on my make up. The moment I was done with my mascara, there was a knock on my door. I thought it was my mum. Then another knock. So I thought it was my part time maid. Then a multiple series of knocks. Hmmm. Went to open my door and...

IT WAS Y2K! I was SERIOUSLY surprised! So Surprised I didn't know what to say! At all! I just started to tear, then, I just cried like nobody's business! Went down the stairs with them and GUESS WHAT! MCBIRTHDAY! AHAHAHAHAHA

There was happy meal for every single one! Including my parents! And Diana's pasta. IT WAS REALLY GOOD! Ah. My gosh. Then we had my cake. Chocolate cake! It was really good! Then we ran out of things to do LOL. We ended up playing heart attack, which stopped halfway because Alvin and the Chipmunks was on TV. Even people who thought they were irritating, fell in love with the movie!

Everyone slowly left. Kezia was the last 'cos she was going for a dinner at 7 so she chilled my place for a while. Oh and I got my present from them! A photographer who taeks photos of dancers in the pool. A book of his photo collections. A few....explicite photos but hey, the idea's still damn cool! And I love it!

After she left, my parents and I changed and went out for my birthday dinner at Vivocity. Crystal Jade! Peking duck! Some ginseng soup thingy, scallop in salty egg sauce, spinach with century, salted and normal eggs, char siew, and mee sua fried with the duck meat from the Peking duck. The three of us also shared mango pomelo sago with grass jelly. It was good! And when they found out it was my birthday (thanks to Mummy) they gave us complimentary mochis! Nice!



Ahh. I had an awesome birthday. Totally awesome. Many many thanks to all those who made it so awesome. Especially those who came to my place! Nancy! And Y2K! :D

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: