Sunday 19 April 2009

I can't find home ground. Can't find a place I fit in. Not here. Not in Perth.

Everywhere I go I just somehow feel so out of place. Is it me? Or have I just not found the right place to fit in? Even after 3.5 years?

2 months back into Perth, every breath I take, every second that ticks, is a struggle and almost like a living hell. They say 4 months will pass fast, I beg to differ.

Shopping and high-tea-ing with the mother, going out to find good food with the father, spending time with Grandma at her place, cooking with uncle, watching movies with Sherry, Thursdays with Elena and Nelson, spending time with the CMC and Y2K people and hanging out with Nancy.

I can go on. But it will just never end. I'm gasping for air here. And I don't quite like this feeling.

If only ending one's life wasn't a sin.

No comments: