Thursday 9 December 2004

whaha! u know something? I am in luck...CAPITAL I! y? coz my tuition teachers are (so far) ALL very good! eng, billy maya (a guy la aiyo)...a maths is mr ng as usual and e maths, mr ong...whaha! nvm...lol...okok...ya la...yesterday eng and a maths tuition...N YOU KNOW WAD?! mr billy maya stays in lorrong M also!!!!! omg...but im more senior than him in this kampong la...he only stay here for 2-3 years...me 14 years liao leh...lol..today e maths mr ong lorh...dunno wad dunno wad curve...i thk it's ok larh...not so much of a kick...then mr ong show me the O level e maths...paper two...he say super difficult n i was like...???...u sure??? im not being proud la but...u know...im juz stating wad i feel!!! aiya dunno la...he gave me one copy...im doing it next week...im...bored now...going to play gb later with dear...oh! there was this guy in my e maths class...last year at the lift he always never let me go out first...coz i always let ppl leave first ma...today...dunno y...i let him go he let me go first...-.-" dunno y...he's a jerk la...lol...

No comments: