Tuesday 21 December 2004

last night went to my nanny's son's wedding...i, obviously, dun remember how gor looks like when nanny was taking care of me...but i remember after nanny stopped looking after me n i still visit her when i was in primary sch, both gor gors always play with me with their rabbits...nanny got two sons...one older one younger (DUH) and the younger one is getting married...gor gor's wife so chio wor! see already so jealous haha no la...gor gor like very happy tt i was there...i see gor gor so happy i also very happy...but one thing for real is tt now if i visit nanny i wont be able to play with both gor gors n their rabbit already...coz they got another woman in their lives to take care of...sigh...sobx...eh...nono...YAY(fakely) haha...the wedding was fun lorh...met the guy whom nanny took care of b4 but i dun remember him coz back then i was only a small blur baby...he also dun remember me la...haha...then met other old neighbours (whom obviously i dunno)...i see gor gor n his wife so happy i really touched leh...haha...nanny touched until she cry...aiya first time ma...not surprising...(o.O)...dun look at me liddat la...haha...kk...then i asked dear if he would go celebration dinners with me...whether he dare not la...he said he dare! (ofcoz after much explaination to him)...haha but u have to pay urself wor...thk maybe b4 go aust will tell moma bout him...so...we must treasure the very few moments we have together k? heehee...k la...me nothing else to blog le...yawn...*sneeze*...oops...

No comments: