Wednesday 15 December 2004

i'm SO pissed that i can actually gulp down one whole carton of beer...as in...tt BIG carton...not the small ones...y? u ask my dad la...knn...this morning...tai ji...as per normal...i expected godma (aunty ruiwen) to teach hui hai fu yuan...she didnt...so i must as well go home early with moma n not waste my time there right? n u noe wad my dad say? he said i dun haf a sense of timing or punctuality or wadeva shit...he said i should have called at 8.30...i'm like...HUH?! i'm still doing tai ji how to call u? pls la...stop being so unreasonable la...if i could i would have called u once i reached there right? but i fucking hell didnt know aunty rui wen wont do hui hai fu yuan OK?! then he over there in the car complain and whine like a piece of pathetic crap...i felt like juz kicking him from the back...to get him to shuddap...so i told him to let me down outside...as in...the big lane...then i juz walk in...then he said NO and he continued whining...by then i felt like juz jumping out of the car and meet dear...but nah...why risk my life for a pathetic piece of crap? so yeh...he whines and whines and whines n i sit there yawn and yawn and yawn n finally got home...i banged open the gate...banged close the gate...kick the fucking chair till it's upside down...bang open the door...bang close the door...bang open the window bang open the back door(not gate)...then i banged open my room...got my things and bang close my room...i threw daddy's jacket (which was on my chair at tt point of time) onto the floor...n now i'm using comp...he says i go home sure use comp so y go home...OK LA! ONE DAY I DUN STAY HOME ON PURPORSE SEE WAD U DO SIA...i've got homework to do k...so cut the nonsensical (or wadeva shit) crap and leave me alone...ive got no appetite now...doesnt matter anyway...it's moma's money tt i'm wasting...not my saving...so yep TOO BAD...i wanna use comp wad...wad u wanna do? crash this comp? i'm more than welcome...i can always go to sch early iin the morning to use the comp then go to my friend's house nearby and go home late and night EVERYDAY...u want? i dun mind...kk bb i'm getting my beer...yes...empty stomache...oh maybe one or two panadols...BB

No comments: