Monday 18 April 2005

should i blog? hmm...yes...school is STILl boring...during recess jian hao, sherry n i went to the canteen to get our satays n otahs n everything else...not bad la haha...then a maths test...DISASTROUS...damn...think gonna fail damn farkin badly...e maths test? not so bad ba...except for the last two sub questions...so four marks - bye bye...*FARK OFF JIA WEI* oops...then break time i went down with jian hao to buy more things...we got snacks...nachos...then alvin mok so us...u know wad he smsed me? "hahax... your stead with you in canteen" im like...wtf? so immature can? so i replied "he is not my stead la please la why are you people so immature..so if you go down with a teacher then she ur stead la..please la...stop being so narrow minded"...then he apologised...FIVE mintues later he sms me again "hey you pissed arh?" so i replied him "do you know you're DAMN irritating?" muahahaha...stop pestering me, you bug...i dun like you...get lost...ok...then assembly was chung cheng brainiest class...our class only got runner up...haha...winner was 2HM (&$%#) ^^"...then go home...here daddy is accusing me of anyhow throwing my pyjamas into the laundry...i mean...HELLO?! m i tt crazy? do i look like i've got the time to? i've got better things to do OK?! you yourself know its the damn slut part time maid who always crazily throws MY clothes into the laundry...pls la...i request my room to be left UNTOUCHED coz i can fuckin hell clean my own room...i dun need you to come n create trouble in my room...no thanks...i dunnit it...fark off n get ur own aids...



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: