Tuesday 12 April 2005

i had nothing better to do so i thought i'd blog...BUT i've only a few minutes left before im going to bed...so i'd better make it fast...

why do i have nothing better to do? coz old aging sagging soggy bro is studying for his C maths test, oops i mean exam, tomorrow...yep...he's in TJC...through him i got to know you cai(some act sissy guy lol) , chun leen(someone who can run 19 mins for 5km) and rahul...yep...so im here to blog...

yesterday during social studies mr soon came up to me n asked me "you cut ur hair?" n im like...ya...so lag lorh haha three weeks le...no wait...omg its...four...four weeks...time really flies...then today during social studies lesson again he came up to me again n said "you look better in short hair"...im like...he really need one day to decide whether or not to make the statement haha! but wee kiat said i look better with my previous hair style...too late la...its not as if i can paste my hair back right??? haha just have to wait for me to layer my hair a few more time when my hair gets longer then it should be better...

oh well...i've got nothing to say now...back to irritating old aging sagging soggy bro again! haha farewell!

No comments: