Saturday 29 January 2005

xiao bai...where are you? why...why must you leave me? is it the food? if it is i can get better ones for u...is it the water? i just got a water bottle for u! is it because the cage is too small? i can get a bungalow for u...wad is it? just wad is it? why must u leave me...i bought u for 21 bucks...i didnt buy u for fun...i bought u coz i liked u n i wanna be responsible over u...even my mum likes u...but why must u leave? dont u know how much i love u...i always spend so much on u...i bought the best food...nutritional snacks...bathe u in WARM water...give u COOKED rice...give u bread...i treated u like a princess...my princess...but u did this to me...ur cage is forever open...pls...xiao bai...pls come back...i miss u...n i forever will...xiao bai hui jia ba xiao bai...

No comments: