Monday 31 January 2005

blood is everywhere...everytime i thk of xiao bai...blood gushes out of no where n flood the earth...xiao bai is no where to be found...coz she's been drowned by blood...blood is in every corner of my eye...all i see is blood...FRESH RED BLOOD drowning the whole world...squeezing every single drop of blood out of every living thing...xiao bai's fur coat has change from snowy white to RED...the colour of blood...MY universal colour...BLOOD RED...

let us observe one minute silence in memorance of xiao bai...

xiao bai u'll remain in my heart forever n ever...the good times we had together when i threw u in the air n caught u giving u the adrenaline rush...the times when i cuddled u to slp in my shirt...the times when i bathed u in the container n u tried struggling out...the times i fed u...the times my mum appreciated u...the times i played with u with my neighbour n christine...the times u nibbled me(n not bite me like the two stoopid hamsters do)...n the very day i fell in love with u at the pet shop n got u for 21 bucks telling myself to be responsible over this princess - u, xiao bai...u shall never disappear from the inside of me...ur heart is still beating in me...ur breathes can still be heard...n ur image haunting me every second of my life day n night whether awake or in dreams...xiao bai...im still owning u...im still loving u...im still waiting for u to come back...i love you...n i forever will...

No comments: