Thursday 14 May 2009

GOD'S ORIGINAL MASTERPIECE



Just when I thought I could have things my way for just once. Just when I complained like a stupid kid in front of God. Just when I felt so insecure. Just when I thought God never listens to what I want.

He wants the best for us. And He reminds us of the day we surrendered everything into His Hands. Why then do we ask our everything back from Him?

We're just being too unfair to God.

He Loves us. And therefore He disciplines us. Accepting Him and surrendering everything to Him does not equate a smooth-sailing life.

It means moulding. Chiseling. Hardship.

All for the better in us.

All for the original masterpiece that belongs to Him right from the very start.

I am His original masterpiece. And so is every single one of you.

signing off~DE XIN

6 comments:

Mishi said...

That was really good!

De Xin said...

I know right! Maybe it can be a new drama skit =D It's super mind blowing. I was dumbfounded for a long while when I watched the video.

Julian Tay said...

That's a really good video! It so real and amazing!
Thanks for sharing!
Hope things are well on your end =P

PS. remember me? hahaha

De Xin said...

JULIAAAAAAAAAAAN! You just disappeared without any fairwell party! I've been good haha you? What uni are you in now? And what course?????? My gawsh you literally disappeared!

Julian Tay said...

I'm good too. Been busy with assignments and exams coming up but I'm coping hahaha I'm in RMIT doing Geomatics(go wiki it)! disappeared? hahaha I do that some times.
Btw, I have a blog now too!

http://www.corner-of-memories.blogspot.com/

Go check it out! haha

De Xin said...

Ahhh nice nice. I've linked you! =D=D