Friday 18 February 2005

alvin wrote this for me =) :

Darling sorry for bothering you at this type of the night
'Cause i cant stop thinking of you in the bright moonlight
I myself do not know why i cant stop thinking of you 24/7
But i am sure that i will still be thinking of you when i reach heaven
Please don't be sad
'Cause i will cry and feel bad
Thanks for being there for me when i need someone
I swear i will remember you forever one(-.-")
If you need any help just say
I will definitely try my best okie?
I know you will find this lame
But my feelings for you will always be the same
Loving you is what it will always be
So just wait and you will soon see
Even though we are from different classes
Part of my heart will always be will you even if it breaks like glasses
I now have to end this with 2 words left to say
Which is good nite to end your day
Hope you enjoyed this
And heres a good nite kiss
Muackx! Love ya! lol

haha true quite lame...anyway he thinks i've got an accent...n he thinks its becoz i've been to london n aust for numourous times...um...ok...but i still dont actually quite understand wad he meant but oh well...who cares? lol he does...haha

No comments: