Monday 12 September 2005

some ppl are just so, SO, SO despicable.


to think that they are the "BIG sisters" of the school(or rather level), they are actually so SO SO childish! immature, to put it in a better way.


well yep they bumped into me n went "wa lao suay ah!" well no, there's no physical contact. just walked pass each other.


oh hahaHA. if bumping into me brings bad luck to both of u, i'd be more then just glad to bump into u more often! it's my pleasure(my job, in actual fact), to bring more bad luck to both of u n reserve the good lucks to myself!


dalvin said i should shout back "yalor sibei suay bump into u".


dun want lah. later ppl accuse me of being un-original(the "suay" word). or ppl say they are more suay. ofcoz, they ARE of worse luck.


i was laughing my way through during both exams on the inside thinking of the bad lucks i've brought to them. how fun right?


i seriously do look forward into bumping into them more often tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, n forever!


of course, after leaving for Australia(for good), i won't be able to bump into them to bring worse of luck to them, but oh wells must take the opportunity to bring the worse of luck to them now that im in Singapore!


thank God i do not believe in such "superstitious" stuff or i, myself, would be cursed too.




today was E Maths n Social Studies. E Maths was quite ok. couldnt do the frequency thing and the...probability! the question was so farking blur.


sherry was right. the english standard of our school is so shitty.


Social Studies was...soso? i talked a whole load of cock for Source Based Questions(SBQ) as usual n for Structured Essay Questions(SEQ) they had given factors. So ya. hopefully i would be able to attain AT LEAST a pass.




wad to do? i've brought bad luck to ppl n have only good luck left for myself!


tomorrow would be English n History. bah. History heck la. prepared to fail any-o-how. English is the one i have to really concentrate on. i can't possibly keep failing for English if im gonna go Australia!


but wad to do?(yes wad to do again) im from a school with a really LOW standard of English so my English can't possibly be that good without the help of Mr. Billy Maya. Lucky my mum n i were smart enough as to get myself a tutor.




alrighty im going off now. might blog a lil more in the night but for now, study.


goodness this really doesnt sound like me.


=




farking off~ICE

No comments: